Call me biased if you wish, but Bayt.com is always one step ahead when it comes to regional surveys, polls, and research reports (yes, i do remain a Baythead at heart!!). They recently celebrated achieving their 50,000 facebook fan database (in which I have played a tiny role, i would like to think- smiley face goes here). I particularly enjoyed their new MENA Hiring Practices Infographic. How cool (and insightful) is the below? you’ve got to love these guys!
February 7, 2012
Editor by day, journal blogger by night.. View all posts by monakaraoui
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 7th, 2012 at 11:51 am and tagged with bayt.com, emloyment, hiring practices in middle east, job market in the middle east, middleeast, mideast emloyment, rabea ataya and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Stay connected!”
- Follow fool4words on WordPress.com
- New on the blog - Mistletoe #fool4words #parenthood monakaraoui.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/mis… https://t.co/FFZONQWyON 4 months ago
- The secret behind #Italy ’s rarest pasta bbc.com/travel/story/2… via #food #travel #foodart 6 months ago
- Yes to affordable #Snapchat glasses- mashable.com/2016/09/24/sna… #gadgets #tech #apps #innovation 7 months ago
- Headscarf #emojis not an option – but teenage girl fixes that theguardian.com/technology/201… #technology #apps 7 months ago
- In a country where outages are the norm, a Lebanese town now has power 24/7 wpo.st/z2Cv1 #zahle #lebanon via @HughNaylor 7 months ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.