Interesting Perspective from Harvard Business Review this morning. Humans are the cause of all technical problems. possibly, but Not Steve Jobs. Only he created wonders (ipads top them all if you ask me), not problems.
February 8, 2012
Editor by day, journal blogger by night.. View all posts by monakaraoui
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 8th, 2012 at 5:59 am and tagged with apple, harvard business review, social media, steve jobs and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow fool4words on WordPress.com
- Is sharing caring on #Facebook - for.tn/1PWSGeJ #socialmedia 2 weeks ago
- New on the blog - Mistletoe #fool4words #parenthood monakaraoui.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/mis… https://t.co/FFZONQWyON 9 months ago
- The secret behind #Italy ’s rarest pasta bbc.com/travel/story/2… via #food #travel #foodart 11 months ago
- Yes to affordable #Snapchat glasses- mashable.com/2016/09/24/sna… #gadgets #tech #apps #innovation 12 months ago
- Headscarf #emojis not an option – but teenage girl fixes that theguardian.com/technology/201… #technology #apps 1 year ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.