Mashable‘s Drake Martinet decided to pop the question on V-day (a bit of a cliche, isn’t it), but i must say i am in awe (as well as at least another 5,000 readers who tweeted his post). Martinet’s proposal is a breeze of fresh air- as he was subtly pointing out how he is so utterly blessed to have met Stacey, my heart almost skipped a beat… oh Darling, she said YES (obviously) – Yey!
February 16, 2012
A Logical Proposal
Editor by day, journal blogger by night.. View all posts by monakaraoui
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 16th, 2012 at 4:45 am and tagged with drake martinet, Mashable, stacey green, v-day, valentine's day and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow fool4words on WordPress.com
- vote for @LaLaQueen en.vogue.me/profile/fashio… via @VogueArabia 8 months ago
- RT @mashable: Why stop at eating pizza when you can wear it too? https://t.co/Sf3NfaYzyi 8 months ago
- Is sharing caring on #Facebook - for.tn/1PWSGeJ #socialmedia 10 months ago
- New on the blog - Mistletoe #fool4words #parenthood monakaraoui.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/mis… https://t.co/FFZONQWyON 1 year ago
- The secret behind #Italy ’s rarest pasta bbc.com/travel/story/2… via #food #travel #foodart 1 year ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.