Mashable‘s Drake Martinet decided to pop the question on V-day (a bit of a cliche, isn’t it), but i must say i am in awe (as well as at least another 5,000 readers who tweeted his post). Martinet’s proposal is a breeze of fresh air- as he was subtly pointing out how he is so utterly blessed to have met Stacey, my heart almost skipped a beat… oh Darling, she said YES (obviously) – Yey!
February 16, 2012
A Logical Proposal
Editor by day, journal blogger by night.. View all posts by monakaraoui
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 16th, 2012 at 4:45 am and tagged with drake martinet, Mashable, stacey green, v-day, valentine's day and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow fool4words on WordPress.com
- Is sharing caring on #Facebook - for.tn/1PWSGeJ #socialmedia 2 weeks ago
- New on the blog - Mistletoe #fool4words #parenthood monakaraoui.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/mis… https://t.co/FFZONQWyON 9 months ago
- The secret behind #Italy ’s rarest pasta bbc.com/travel/story/2… via #food #travel #foodart 11 months ago
- Yes to affordable #Snapchat glasses- mashable.com/2016/09/24/sna… #gadgets #tech #apps #innovation 12 months ago
- Headscarf #emojis not an option – but teenage girl fixes that theguardian.com/technology/201… #technology #apps 1 year ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.