I met a polymath: a lover of people and cultures, a devoted wife and mother, a bohemian traveler who so happens to effortlessly find beauty and goodness in others, and then log it all in a blog of hidden gems, adventures, cuisines and much more. I am delighted to have had the pleasure to take part in the Travel Junkie Diary blog this week! Check it out Pronto (for you will LOVE it) and get to meet the inspiring citizen of the universe behind it all, one who I truly believe is making a difference.
November 22, 2013
Editor by day, journal blogger by night.. View all posts by monakaraoui
This entry was posted on Friday, November 22nd, 2013 at 5:19 pm and tagged with dubai, italy, Mona Karaoui, rome, travel, travel in the middle east, travel junkie diary and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow fool4words on WordPress.com
- New on the blog - Mistletoe #fool4words #parenthood monakaraoui.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/mis… https://t.co/FFZONQWyON 6 months ago
- The secret behind #Italy ’s rarest pasta bbc.com/travel/story/2… via #food #travel #foodart 8 months ago
- Yes to affordable #Snapchat glasses- mashable.com/2016/09/24/sna… #gadgets #tech #apps #innovation 9 months ago
- Headscarf #emojis not an option – but teenage girl fixes that theguardian.com/technology/201… #technology #apps 9 months ago
- In a country where outages are the norm, a Lebanese town now has power 24/7 wpo.st/z2Cv1 #zahle #lebanon via @HughNaylor 10 months ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.