Some people are blessed to have this one person in their lives, a person they enjoy getting bored with, a person they can silently sit next to, and be at ease, for they get them inside out, without having to say a word. Because I am one of those blessed ones, and because my person is not only a beautiful mother and friend, but also a spiritual mentor, an aspiring actress, a lover of Arabic herself, and my very own dandan, this is a little something for her. She brightens up my everyday!
December 17, 2013
Editor by day, journal blogger by night.. View all posts by monakaraoui
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at 11:31 am and tagged with Arabic, Beirut, dandan, freedom, friendship, Happiness, Lebanon, love, poetry, relationships, words and posted in ponderings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “بالعربي”
- Follow fool4words on WordPress.com
- New on the blog - Mistletoe #fool4words #parenthood monakaraoui.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/mis… https://t.co/FFZONQWyON 4 months ago
- The secret behind #Italy ’s rarest pasta bbc.com/travel/story/2… via #food #travel #foodart 6 months ago
- Yes to affordable #Snapchat glasses- mashable.com/2016/09/24/sna… #gadgets #tech #apps #innovation 7 months ago
- Headscarf #emojis not an option – but teenage girl fixes that theguardian.com/technology/201… #technology #apps 7 months ago
- In a country where outages are the norm, a Lebanese town now has power 24/7 wpo.st/z2Cv1 #zahle #lebanon via @HughNaylor 7 months ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.