Some people are blessed to have this one person in their lives, a person they enjoy getting bored with, a person they can silently sit next to, and be at ease, for they get them inside out, without having to say a word. Because I am one of those blessed ones, and because my person is not only a beautiful mother and friend, but also a spiritual mentor, an aspiring actress, a lover of Arabic herself, and my very own dandan, this is a little something for her. She brightens up my everyday!
December 17, 2013
Editor by day, journal blogger by night.. View all posts by monakaraoui
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 at 11:31 am and tagged with Arabic, Beirut, dandan, freedom, friendship, Happiness, Lebanon, love, poetry, relationships, words and posted in ponderings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “بالعربي”
- Follow fool4words on WordPress.com
- vote for @LaLaQueen en.vogue.me/profile/fashio… via @VogueArabia 8 months ago
- RT @mashable: Why stop at eating pizza when you can wear it too? https://t.co/Sf3NfaYzyi 8 months ago
- Is sharing caring on #Facebook - for.tn/1PWSGeJ #socialmedia 10 months ago
- New on the blog - Mistletoe #fool4words #parenthood monakaraoui.wordpress.com/2016/12/05/mis… https://t.co/FFZONQWyON 1 year ago
- The secret behind #Italy ’s rarest pasta bbc.com/travel/story/2… via #food #travel #foodart 1 year ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.